Last week’s wishes – 18/04/16
- Writing: keep writing 750 words per day while on holiday. 100% completed. Done on Mon, Tues.
- Travel: write a post about my holiday. 0% completed.
- Food: eat only fruit and vegetables after 4pm on Weds, Fri-Sun. 50% completed. Done on Weds, Fri.
- Run: go running twice. 50% completed. Done on Weds.
- Walk for 20 minutes.Mon x 10, Tues x 6, Weds x 3, Thurs x 1, Fri x 2, Sat x 2, Sun x 2
- Complete one primal sprint session. X
- Complete a long and steady run. Weds
- Go for a bike ride. X
- Do 10-minute yoga session. X
- Do 15-minutes semi-supine and Alexander Technique affirmations. X
- Do 10-minute writing meditation session. X
- Enter meals on MyFitnessPal or blog. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Do 10-minute strength training session. X
- Practise mindfulness during a daily activity. X
- Do 10-minute mindfulness meditation session. X
- Eat under 150g carbohydrates in a day. Weds, Fri
- Think of 3 things I’m grateful for. Weds, Thurs, Fri
- Use Happify or another stress relief technique. X
- Do super brain yoga. X
- Have a sugar-free day. Weds, Fri
- Complete mindfulness journal. X
- Do something for future me. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Come up with ideas (based on this post). X
- Write 750 words. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sun
Weekly wishes for 25/04/16
- Running: run twice.
- Family: spend Saturday with my parents.
- Healthy eating: eat only meat, eggs, fruit, veg and nuts all week except Weds (on an external course) and Sat (dinner with my parents).
- Mobile: transfer to a new network or get my current bill reduced.
- Samaritans: do a late night shift on Friday.
- Letters: finish one letter and write two others.
- Meetup: attend language meetup on Tuesday.