Last week’s wishes – 25/04/16
- Running: run twice. 50% completed. Done on Mon.
- Family: spend Saturday with my parents. 100% completed.
- Healthy eating: eat only meat, eggs, fruit, veg and nuts all week except Weds (on an external course) and Sat (dinner with my parents). 40% completed. Done on Mon, Tues.
- Mobile: transfer to a new network or get my current bill reduced. 100% completed. My old monthly cost of £6.90 was being increased to £11, so I’ve switched to a new network for £5 per month.
- Samaritans: do a late night shift on Friday. 100% completed.
- Letters: finish one letter and write two others. 66% completed. Finished one letter and wrote one other.
- Meetup: attend language meetup on Tuesday.100% completed.
- Walk for 20 minutes.Mon x 2, Tues x 1, Weds x 5, Thurs x 2, Fri x 1, Sat x 6
- Complete one primal sprint session. X
- Complete a long and steady run. Mon
- Go for a bike ride. X
- Do 10-minute yoga session. X
- Do 15-minutes semi-supine and Alexander Technique affirmations. X
- Do 10-minute writing meditation session. X
- Enter meals on MyFitnessPal or blog. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Do 10-minute strength training session. X
- Practise mindfulness during a daily activity. X
- Do 10-minute mindfulness meditation session. X
- Eat under 150g carbohydrates in a day. Mon, Tues
- Think of 3 things I’m grateful for. Weds, Thurs, Fri
- Use Happify or another stress relief technique. X
- Do super brain yoga. X
- Have a sugar-free day. Mon, Tues
- Complete mindfulness journal. X
- Do something for future me. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Come up with ideas (based on this post). X
- Write 750 words. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
Weekly wishes for 02/05/16
- Running: run twice
- Letters: write one letter and one email
- Samaritans: attend third mentoring session.
- Whole15: Start a Whole15 on Thurs.
- 30 Day Shred: Start a 30 Day Shred on Thurs.
- Internet: sort out the current domain charges.