Last week’s wishes – 02/05/16
- Running: run twice. 100% completed. Done on Thurs and Fri.
- Letters: write one letter and one email. 50% completed. Done on email on Sun.
- Samaritans: attend third mentoring session. 100% completed. Done on Sat.
- Whole15: Start a Whole15 on Thurs. 100% completed. Done on Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun.
- 30 Day Shred: Start a 30 Day Shred on Thurs. 100% completed. Done on Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun.
- Internet: sort out the current domain charges. 75% completed. Cancelled domain contracts but not sure if the changes have taken effect.
- Walk for 20 minutes. Tues x 3, Weds x 3, Thurs x 3, Fri x 2, Sat x 7, Sun
- Complete one primal sprint session. Fri
- Complete a long and steady run. Thurs (4.5 miles)
- Go for a bike ride. X
- Do 10-minute yoga session. Thurs
- Do 15-minutes semi-supine and Alexander Technique affirmations. X
- Do 10-minute writing meditation session. X
- Enter meals on MyFitnessPal or blog. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Do 10-minute strength training session (including 30 Day Shred). Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Practise mindfulness during a daily activity. X
- Do 10-minute mindfulness meditation session. X
- Eat under 150g carbohydrates in a day. Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Think of 3 things I’m grateful for. Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Use Happify or another stress relief technique. X
- Do super brain yoga. X
- Have a sugar-free day. Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Complete mindfulness journal. X
- Do something for future me. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Come up with ideas (based on this post). X
- Write 750 words. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
Weekly wishes for 09/05/16
- Run: run twice and run 5 miles.
- Letters: reply to two old emails and one letter.
- Samaritans: attend mentor session 4/6
- Knit group: attend knit group and start new project
- Whole15: keep eating Whole15 every day.
- Bike: cycle to my local supermarket.