Last week’s wishes – 23/05/16
- Run: run three times and run 6 miles. 0% completed.
- Samaritans: attend mentor session 6/6. 100% completed. Done on Fri.
- Knitting: finish knitting project started on 21 May. 50% completed. Finished knitting and need to complete sewing details.
- Email: write one email. 0% completed.
- Languages: bring Duolingo Esperanto tree up to date.100% completed. Done on Weds-Sun.
- Walk for 20 minutes. Mon x 2, Tues x 2, Weds x 3, Thurs, Fri x 2, Sun.
- Complete one primal sprint session. X
- Complete a long and steady run. X
- Go for a bike ride. Fri.
- Do 10-minute yoga session. X
- Do 15-minutes semi-supine and Alexander Technique affirmations. X
- Do 10-minute writing meditation session. X
- Enter meals on MyFitnessPal or blog. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun.
- Do 10-minute strength training session (including 30 Day Shred). Fri, Sun
- Practise mindfulness during a daily activity. Mon, Tues, Weds, Fri
- Do 10-minute mindfulness meditation session. X
- Eat under 150g carbohydrates in a day. Fri, Sat.
- Think of 3 things I’m grateful for. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun.
- Use Happify or another stress relief technique. Mon, Tues, Weds
- Do super brain yoga. X
- Have a sugar-free day. Fri, Sat.
- Complete mindfulness journal. Mon, Tues, Weds, Fri
- Do something for future me. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun.
- Come up with ideas (based on this post). X
- Write 750 words. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun.
Weekly wishes for 30/05/16
- Run: run 3 times and run 6.5 miles.
- Social: go to a party with my husband.
- Family: visit my family for a birthday lunch.
- Email: write 3 emails.
- Knitting: finish sewing details on knitting project.