Last week’s wishes – 06/06/16
- Run: run 3 times and run 7.5 miles, including Race for Life on Wednesday. 75% completed. Ran on Mon, Weds, Thurs.
- Bike: cycle to and attend a bike maintenance course on Monday. 100% completed.
- Samaritans: attend training on Tuesday and book my first solo shifts for this and next week. 100% completed. Did training and booked two shifts this week as I won’t have time next week.
- Email: write 3 emails. 0% completed.
- Knitting: finish sewing details on knitting project before Saturday. 100% completed.
- Walk for 20 minutes. Mon x 3, Tues x 2, Thurs x 4, Sat x 4
- Complete one primal sprint session. Mon.
- Complete a long and steady run. Weds, Thurs
- Go for a bike ride. Mon, Sat
- Do 10-minute yoga session. Mon, Weds
- Do 15-minutes semi-supine and Alexander Technique affirmations. X
- Do 10-minute writing meditation session. X
- Enter meals on MyFitnessPal or blog. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs
- Do 10-minute strength training session (including 30 Day Shred). Mon.
- Practise mindfulness during a daily activity. Tues, Thurs
- Do 10-minute mindfulness meditation session. X
- Eat under 150g carbohydrates in a day. Mon, Tues, Thurs
- Think of 3 things I’m grateful for. Mon, Tues, Thurs
- Use Happify or another stress relief technique. X
- Do super brain yoga. X
- Have a sugar-free day. Mon, Tues, Thurs
- Complete mindfulness journal. X
- Do something for future me. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Come up with ideas (based on this post). X
- Write 750 words. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Body brush. Mon
- Language study. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Sat, Sun
- Listen to affirmations:
Weekly wishes for 13/06/16
- Travel: go on a work trip to Luxembourg.
- Bike: go to a puncture maintenance course.
- Run: run 3 times.
- Write: write for 10 minutes three times.