Last week’s wishes – 27/06/16
- Travel: stick to work budget for meals while away. 100% completed.
- Run: run once. 100% completed.
- Charity: do a charity walk to earn money for Samaritans. 0% completed – I hurt my leg on Saturday (the day of the walk) and was unable to take part.
- Samaritans: do an overnight shift on Saturday. 100% completed.
- Walk for 20 minutes. Tues x 3, Weds x 2, Thurs x 2, Fri x 4, Sat x 2
- Complete one primal sprint session. X
- Complete a long and steady run. Thurs
- Go for a bike ride. X
- Do 10-minute yoga session. X
- Do 15-minutes semi-supine and Alexander Technique affirmations. X
- Do 10-minute writing meditation session. X
- Enter meals on MyFitnessPal or blog. X
- Do 10-minute strength training session (including 30 Day Shred). X.
- Practise mindfulness during a daily activity. X
- Do 10-minute mindfulness meditation session. X
- Eat under 150g carbohydrates in a day. X
- Think of 3 things I’m grateful for. Thurs
- Use Happify or another stress relief technique. X
- Do super brain yoga. X
- Have a sugar-free day. X
- Complete mindfulness journal. X
- Do something for future me. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Come up with ideas (based on this post). X
- Write 750 words. Mon, Tues, Weds, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Body brush. X
- Language study. Mon, Tues, Weds, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Listen to affirmations: X
Weekly wishes for 04/07/16
- Samaritans: do a shift on Monday and attend training on Sunday.
- Blog: update blog posts and index
- Social: go to a christening on Sunday.
- Parcel: resolve the issue of a parcel lost by Royal Mail
- Library: return library books before 08/07/16.