Last week’s wishes – 04/07/16
- Samaritans: do a shift on Monday and attend training on Sunday. 100% completed.
- Blog: update blog posts and index
- Social: go to a christening on Sunday. 100% completed.
- Parcel: resolve the issue of a parcel lost by Royal Mail. 50% completed. Found out that the parcel, which I had tried to collect or have delivered four times, has been returned to sender. Have reordered and submitted a complaint to Royal Mail.
- Library: return library books before 08/07/16. 100% completed.
- Walk for 20 minutes. Mon x 2, Tues x 4, Weds x 4, Thurs x 4, Fri x 3, Sat, Sun
- Complete one primal sprint session. X
- Complete a long and steady run. X
- Go for a bike ride. X
- Do 10-minute yoga session. X
- Do 15-minutes semi-supine and Alexander Technique affirmations. X
- Do 10-minute writing meditation session. X
- Enter meals on MyFitnessPal or blog. X
- Do 10-minute strength training session (including 30 Day Shred). X.
- Practise mindfulness during a daily activity. X
- Do 10-minute mindfulness meditation session. X
- Eat under 150g carbohydrates in a day. X
- Think of 3 things I’m grateful for. Thurs, Sat
- Use Happify or another stress relief technique. X
- Do super brain yoga. X
- Have a sugar-free day. X
- Complete mindfulness journal. X
- Do something for future me. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat
- Come up with ideas (based on this post). X
- Write 750 words. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs
- Body brush. X
- Language study. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri
- Listen to affirmations: X
Weekly wishes for 11/07/16
- Samaritans: do a shift on Monday and attend training on Tuesday.
- Work: travel for work from Wednesday to Saturday.
- Travel: keep up writing and language streaks while travelling.
- Running: run on Sunday.