Last week’s wishes – 25/07/16
- Running: Run twice. 100% completed. Ran 4.3 miles on Sat, run 2.16 miles on Sun.
- Cycling: Cycle once. 0% completed.
- Social: go to language group. 100% completed.
- Social: go for dinner at friends’ house.100% completed.
- Eating: have one sugar-free day. 100% completed.
- Routine: complete five healthy habits each day. 86% completed. Done on Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat and Sun.
- Walk for 20 minutes. Mon x 2, Tues x 3, Weds x 2, Thurs x 2, Sat, Sun
- Complete one primal sprint session. X
- Complete a long and steady run. Sat, Sun
- Go for a bike ride. X
- Do 10-minute strength training session (including 30 Day Shred). X.
- Do 10-minute yoga session. Sat, Sun
- Do 15-minutes semi-supine and Alexander Technique affirmations. X
- Do super brain yoga. X
- Body brush. Thurs, Sun
- Use Better Back: Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Do 10-minute writing meditation session. X
- Practise mindfulness during a daily activity. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat
- Do 10-minute mindfulness meditation session. X
- Complete mindfulness journal. X
- Use Happify or another stress relief technique. X
- Enter meals on MyFitnessPal or blog. Sat, Sun
- Eat under 150g carbohydrates in a day. Sat
- Have a sugar-free day. Sat
- Come up with ideas (based on this post). X
- Write 750 words. Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Language study: Weds, Thurs, Sat, Sun
- Do something for future me. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Think of 3 things I’m grateful for. Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Listen to affirmations: Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Volunteer: Tues, Sat
Weekly wishes for 01/08/16
- Social: visit my grandparents.
- Social: go out for lunch with my family for my birthday.
- Home: make a decision about a new freezer (ours is not working properly).
- Finance: look at Location Rebel every day.
- Fun: look for spare wool and make a plan for a blanket which can be donated to Cats Protection League (the local shop is currently looking for knitted donations)