Last week’s wishes – 01/08/16
- Social: visit my grandparents. 100% completed. Saw my mum’s side on Mon and my dad’s side on Tues.
- Social: go out for lunch with my family for my birthday.75% completed. It was changed to a barbecue at my sister’s house, and a lunch with my parents and husband.
- Home: make a decision about a new freezer (ours is not working properly). 100% completed; we’re not going to replace the freezer yet.
- Finance: look at Location Rebel every day. 71% completed. Done on Mon, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat.
- Fun: look for spare wool and make a plan for a blanket which can be donated to Cats Protection League (the local shop is currently looking for knitted donations). 100% completed.
- Walk for 20 minutes. Mon x 2, Tues, Weds, Fri
- Complete one primal sprint session. X
- Complete a long and steady run. X
- Go for a bike ride. X
- Do 10-minute strength training session (including 30 Day Shred). Fri
- Do 10-minute yoga session. Fri
- Do 15-minutes semi-supine and Alexander Technique affirmations. X
- Do super brain yoga. Tues, Weds
- Body brush. Thurs, Sun
- Use Better Back: Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Do 10-minute writing meditation session. X
- Practise mindfulness during a daily activity. X
- Do 10-minute mindfulness meditation session. X
- Complete mindfulness journal. X
- Use Happify or another stress relief technique. X
- Enter meals on MyFitnessPal or blog. Weds, Thurs
- Eat under 150g carbohydrates in a day. X
- Have a sugar-free day. X
- Come up with ideas (based on this post). Tues, Weds
- Write 750 words. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Language study: Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Think of 3 things I’m grateful for. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Listen to affirmations: Mon
- Volunteer: Weds
Weekly wishes for 08/08/16
- Letters: write two letters
- Strength: find a body pump workout online and do it at home.
- Eating: do Whole30 from Mon to Sun.
- Laptop: find out whether my laptop can be repaired or needs to be replaced, and have a working laptop by Sun.
- Social: go to knit group on Tuesday.
- Social: make a decision about going to a friend’s party at the weekend.