Last week’s wishes – 03/07/15
- Cross-stitch: sew for five hours total on the project I’m working on. 0% completed – I had more “side hustle” work at the weekend and was also ill.
- Knitting: finish a present I’m knitting for a friend. 50% completed. I did a lot of work on the project but then realised I’d gone wrong and had to undo a lot of it.
- Birthday: decide something fun to do for my birthday on Friday and Saturday. 50% completed. I was ill so didn’t do a lot, but enjoyed what I did do.
- Esperanto: finish the Esperanto tree on Duolingo. 100% completed.
- Walk for 20 minutes. Mon x 2, Tues x 1, Thurs x 1, Fri x 5, Sat x 5
- Complete one primal sprint session. X
- Complete a long and steady run. X
- Go for a bike ride. X
- Do 10-minute yoga session. X
- Do 15-minutes semi-supine and Alexander Technique affirmations. X
- Do 10-minute writing meditation session. X
- Enter meals on MyFitnessPal. X
- Do 10-minute strength training session. X
- Practise mindfulness during a daily activity. X
- Do 10-minute mindfulness meditation session. X
- Eat under 150g carbohydrates in a day. X
- Think of 3 things I’m grateful for. X
- Use Happify or another stress relief technique. X
- Do Wii Fit balance exercises. X
- Have a sugar-free day. X
- Complete mindfulness journal. X
- Do something for future me. Mon, Tues, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Come up with ideas (based on this post). Mon, Tues, Weds, Sat, Sun
- Write 750 words. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
A pretty shoddy week in terms of healthy habits: I was ill, I was away from home for a few days and it was also my birthday. These were all things that made me think that I should cut myself some slack and not bother with the healthy habits. But really, the point of the healthy habits is that they are good to do every day, so I need to change my mindset about them.
Weekly wishes for 10/08/15
- Knitting: finish undoing and redoing the present I’m working on, and reach the point where I need to start decreasing.
- Languages: keep the Duolingo Esperanto tree fully gold, and start studying Russian if it is released this week.
- Side hustle: schedule five hours this week to work on a project for someone.
- Paleo: eat paleo/Whole30 every day apart from Friday (I already know I’m going out for lunch on Friday).