Last week’s wishes – 05/09/16
- Schedule: work out what I’m doing on evenings and weekends this month, and schedule in pending activities. 100% completed.
- Letters: finish one half-written letter. 0% completed.
- Declutter: put two items on eBay. 0% completed.
- Finance: find out how to log into an old bank account, transfer remaining funds and close it. 66% completed. Logged in and transferred the funds. We have to go in-branch to close it.
This week I’ve made a couple of changes. There were two activities with timescales that were causing me to resist, so I’ve reduced the length of time I have to do them for now, with the aim of getting back into them and then increasing the length – meditation and Alexander Technique. I’ve also added a new habit to “Brain” – working towards a location-independent business. At the moment, this means working through the Location Rebel and CopyHour courses, and setting up a new language blog.
- Walk for 20 minutes. Mon, Tues x 3, Weds x 4, Thurs x 2, Fri, Sat
- Complete one primal sprint session. X
- Complete a long and steady run. X
- Go for a bike ride. X
- Do 10-minute strength training session (including 30 Day Shred). Thurs
- Do 10-minute writing meditation session. Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Practise mindfulness during a daily activity. Sat
- Do 5- to 10-minute mindfulness meditation session. Sun
- Complete mindfulness journal. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Use Happify or another stress relief technique. Mon, Tues, Sat, Sun
- Enter meals on MyFitnessPal or blog. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Eat under 150g carbohydrates in a day. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Have an added-sugar-free day. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Eat 5 portions of veg or fruit. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Think of 3 things I’m grateful for. Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Listen to affirmations: Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Volunteer: Tues, Sun
Weekly wishes for 12/09/16
- Letters: finish one half-written letter.
- Declutter: put two items on eBay.
- Social: go to knit night.
- Social: cook something Whole30-compliant on Thursday when my parents stay with us.